These Accommodated Cape Town to Victoria Falls tours route through the most popular region. It covers such diversity such as the Namib Desert, massive canyons, meandering waterways and then ending with the migthy waterfall of Victoria Falls.
Some of the highlights include Cape Town, Fish River Canyon, Namib Desert, Sossusvlei, Swakopmund, Etosha National Park, Okavango Delta and Chobe. The campsites are well-equipped and comfortable, ensuring that this route is enjoyable to the traveller. For Accommodated travellers looking for a bit of comfort then the Cape to Vic Falls route offers comfy accommodation.
Some of the activities include canoeing, hiking, bushmen tribal dancing, dining out, mountain climbing or just relaxing under the bright shining stars. Of course there is plenty of wildlife to be seen, so don’t forget to take some wonderful photographs of animals in their natural surroundings.
The Best Cape Town to Victoria Falls Accommodated Tours:
Types of Cape Town To Victoria Falls Trips
- Cape Town to Victoria Falls Camping Tours
- Cape Town to Victoria Falls Accommodated Tours
- Cape Town to Victoria Falls Small Group Tours
- Cape Town to Victoria Falls Lodge Tours
- South Africa Victoria Falls Tours
Types of Victoria Falls to Cape Town Trips
- Victoria Falls to Cape Town Tours (All)
- The Best Victoria Falls To Cape Town Tours
- Victoria Falls To Cape Town Camping Overland
- Victoria Falls to Cape Town Accommodated Overland Tours
- Victoria Falls to Cape Town Small Group Overland Tours