RELAXATION AND ROMANCE SAFARI
IMBALI SAFARI LODGE PRICES
Starting at R 3995 pppn
Romantic, Exclusive Game Lodge overlooking Waterhole
Experience the Big 5 in a Kruger Private Concession
12 Spacious, Luxury Private Air-Conditioned Suites
Relax, unwind and enjoy the Bush and Wildlife
Imbali Safari Lodge Pricing and Rates
Standard Luxury Suite: from ZAR 3995 pppn sharing
- Rates quoted are only applicable to South African Residents
- Special Discounted Rates for International Residents are available on request
Accommodation, 3 meals and selected local beverages (soft drinks, water, beer, selected wines & spirits). 2 safaris daily
Special Offer for Advance Bookings
- Children aged 8 – 11 years will pay less 50% per child per night when sharing with two full paying adults.
- The full adult rate per night will be charged if children occupy their own room or if sharing with one full paying adult.
- A maximum of two children under 12 years can share with their parents.
- Children 12 years and older are considered adults and pay the full adult rates.
Child Game Drive Policy
- Please note children 8 – 12 years are only permitted on game drives at the discretion of management. Families can book a private vehicle, subject to availability at an additional cost.
All prices quoted are based on a minimum stay of two nights over a ’normal’ weekend and 3 nights over any long weekend and peak periods.
Surcharges may apply for a 1 night booking. Special rates limited over peak periods and long weekends.
Kruger National Park gate fees must be settled directly at the gate on entry into the park and are subject to change:
South African Residents – Adult: ZAR 100 per adult per day & ZAR 50 per child per day.
SADC Residents – Adult: ZAR 200 per adult per day & ZAR 100 per child per day.
International Residents – Adult: ZAR 400 per adult per day & ZAR 200 per child per day.
Kruger National Park gate entry times are as follows:
- Jan, Feb, Nov & Dec 05h30 – 18h30
- Mar & Oct 05h30 – 18h00
- Apr, Aug & Sep 06h00 – 18h00
- May, Jun, Jul 06h00 – 17h30
All guests must enter at ORPEN GATE a minimum of 1.5 hours before the gate closure time and through PAUL KRUGER GATE 3 hours before the gate closure time.
Travelling time from the Orpen Gate to the lodges is approximately 1.5 hours and from Paul Kruger Gate it is approximately 2.5 hours.
All visitors who are 18 years and older, must produce a positive identity document for scanning in order to gain access to the Kruger National Park
SA Residents must produce their SA ID document or Driver’s Licence.
Non SA Residents must produce their passports.
GETTING TO IMBALI SAFARI LODGE
Departing From Johannesburg
- Take the N1 highway towards Pretoria
- Before Pretoria, take the N4 highway East
- Turnoff at Belfast, take the R540 towards Dullstroom (approximately 37km)
- At Dullstroom, take the R540 towards Lydenburg (approximately 43km)
- At Lydenburg, take the R36 towards Ohrigstad (approximately 62km)
- At Ohrigstad, take the R527 towards Hoedspruit (Note: You will pass through the JG Strijdom Tunnel)
- 16km before Hoedspruit at the Swadini Reptile Centre, turn right onto the R531 towards Klaserie
- After approximately 30km, turn left onto the Orpen Gate Road (R531)
- After 40km you will reach the Orpen Gate of the Kruger National Park
- (Please note: you will need to pay a gate entrance fee and entrance through this gate should be no later than 16h00)
2 Night at Imbali Safari Lodge
Price from: R 15,980
3 Night at Imbali Safari Lodge
Price from: R 23,970
4 Night at Imbali Safari Lodge
Price from: R 31,960
REAL CUSTOMER REVIEWS
We’re passionate about Africa, read why our travelers agree.
” Always book my African travels through African Overland Tours as they are incredibly friendly and helpful, they always get back to you quickly, staff are knowledgeable, they use local people which I think is very important and offer great value for money.”
Review by Karen A
” The tour I had booked at African Overland Tours exceeded my expectations – it was great fun with many great experiences. Before, during and after the booking I felt so well informed, consulted and supported by Huntley Cronje (Thanks to you again!) who answered all my (countless) questions with his outstanding friendlyness. Booking, payment, the journey… everything went very smoothly without troubles or anything. You helped me to enjoy a perfect adventure!”
Review by Pia W
” Nicky, from AOT, was extremely helpful in planning our mother / daughter African holiday. We were combining several tours within a tight time frame and Nicky was genuinely interested in listening to our ideas and preferences. Her friendly enthusiasm, local knowledge and tour-guiding experience were invaluable! Most local (Australian) travel agents had never been to Africa, so could only give us a brochure from their limited tour providers. Nicky answered our many questions, explored various tour combinations, negotiated discounts and covered every detail of our trip, including private transfers and visa information! Would definitely recommend AOT. ”
Review by Georgina P
WHY BOOK WITH AFRICAN OVERLAND TOURS?
Price Beat Guarantee
Best Prices and No Booking Fees. Early bird discounts offered!
Peace of Mind
24/7 Emergency support & SATSA Bonding. Trusted by over 14 000 travelers since 2007!
Your Travel Partners
We understand your needs and travel style, we’ll guide you every step of the way!