Lake Bunyonyi, Uganda
Enjoy a day of leisure or partake in one or two of the activities listed below.
- Canoe rental (10USD) Paddle around the islands of Lake Bunyonyi.
- Bird watching (5USD) ‘Bunyoni’ actually means ‘place of little birds in the local language and this is a haven for bird lovers.
- Nature Walk (5USD) Take a lovely walk around the area to see the incredible landscape of Lake Bunyonyi, the villages and the local communities.
- Motorboat Tour of Lake Bunyonyi (25-80USD) Enjoy a relaxing boat trip along the Lake as you spot wildlife and learn about the surrounding islands.
- Rwanda Day Tour (40-250USD) There is plenty of culture and history in the ‘land of a thousand hills’. An East African visa will need to be purchased for this section.
Accommodation: Bunyonyi Overland Camp
Meals: Breakfast, Dinner