GETAWAY SAFARI ESCAPE
MABULA GAME LODGE SAFARI
Big 5 Game Safari Experience Starting from only from ZAR 1480 pppn
Only 2 hours drive from Johannesburg, Gauteng
Family friendly, Big 5 Game Lodge located in a Malaria Free region of the Waterberg region, Limpopo
Spacious, African themed, air-conditioned thatched chalets with luxury finishings.
Cellphone signal & Wifi available including a Wellness Centre to get rejuvenated!
Unique Activities: Horseback Safaris, Quadbike Safaris, Hot Air Balloon Safaris, Bird and Bush Safari Walks and Stargazing Safaris.
EXPERIENCE MABULA GAME LODGE AUTHENTICALLY
A Mabula Game Lodge Safari will evoke new scents, curious sounds and the beauty of an authentic African landscape to delight your senses.
Family friendly lodge offering a children’s progam, Mabula Cubz Club to keep your little ones delighted, engaged while learning about the bush.
Horseback, Quad-bike to Stargazing Safaris and imagine bush walks through this reserve!
QUICK FAcTS AT MABULA GAME LODGE :
Air conditioning: Yes
Big 5 Reserve: Yes
Card Facilities: Yes
Ceiling fans: No
Cell Phone Signal: Yes
Child Friendly: Yes
Malaria Area: No
Swimming pool: Yes
Wheelchair friendly: No
Parking: Free private accessible and safe
RATES AT MABULA GAME LODGE :
Special Offer for Advance Bookings
Standard Room: from ZAR 1480 pppn sharing
Standard Room with sleeper couch: from ZAR 2010 per person per night sharing
Includes: Accommodation, 3 meals, 2 safaris daily
- Children under 0 – 5 years will stay free of charge when sharing with full paying adults
- Children aged 6 – 11 years will pay less 50% per child per night when sharing with two full paying adults.
- Maximum 2 children under 12 years allowed to share with adults in a family room.
- Chidren 12 years and older are accommodated in their own room and will be charged the full adult rate per night.
Child Game Drive Policy:
- Children 0 – 5 years will be permitted on game drives at the discretion of lodge management but will not be allowed at BIG 5 sightings.
- Children 6 years and older will be permitted on game drives at the discretion of lodge management.
Unless otherwise stated, all rates listed are based on a minimum 2 night stay. Surcharges may apply for a 1 night booking.
- Rates listed above are valid for SA Residents only. Special Discounted Rates for International Residents are available on request.
- Surcharges and a minimum 3 night stay will apply on all certain rates and special offers over peak holiday. periods, public holidays and long weekends.
- A Gate entry Fee of R 245 per vehicle is payable directly to the Lodge, subject to change.
FROM JOHANNESBURG AND PRETORIA
- Take N1 freeway towards Pretoria.
- Turn off onto Polokwane highway. Follow the road to Bela Bela.
- Take the Bela Bela, Settlers offramp.
- Turn left at yield sign and proceed for ± 5kms to t – junction turn right into town.
- Go over bridge and turn left at the garage. Follow Thabazimbi Road.
- Follow road past the Forever Resorts Aventura down to the traffic circle.
- At circle turn left on the Thabazimbi Rooiberg Road and proceed along for 34kms.
- Look out for the “Mabula Trading Store”.
- 500m past the store turn right on Rooiberg Road.
- Follow Mabula signs for 11kms to Mabula gate
AFFORDABLE LODGES IN AND AROUND SOUTH AFRICA
We’ll help you find your perfect getaway
13 Day Nairobi to Zanzibar Comfort Safari
Price from: $1,764
34 Day Zanzibar to Cape Town Adventure
Price from: $2,582
21 Day Nairobi to Victoria Falls Explorer
Price from: $2,058
REAL CUSTOMER REVIEWS
We’re passionate about Africa, read why our travelers agree.
” Always book my African travels through African Overland Tours as they are incredibly friendly and helpful, they always get back to you quickly, staff are knowledgeable, they use local people which I think is very important and offer great value for money.”
Review by Karen A
” The tour I had booked at African Overland Tours exceeded my expectations – it was great fun with many great experiences. Before, during and after the booking I felt so well informed, consulted and supported by Huntley Cronje (Thanks to you again!) who answered all my (countless) questions with his outstanding friendlyness. Booking, payment, the journey… everything went very smoothly without troubles or anything. You helped me to enjoy a perfect adventure!”
Review by Pia W
” Nicky, from AOT, was extremely helpful in planning our mother / daughter African holiday. We were combining several tours within a tight time frame and Nicky was genuinely interested in listening to our ideas and preferences. Her friendly enthusiasm, local knowledge and tour-guiding experience were invaluable! Most local (Australian) travel agents had never been to Africa, so could only give us a brochure from their limited tour providers. Nicky answered our many questions, explored various tour combinations, negotiated discounts and covered every detail of our trip, including private transfers and visa information! Would definitely recommend AOT. “
Review by Georgina P
WHY BOOK WITH AFRICAN OVERLAND TOURS?
Price Beat Guarantee
Best Prices and No Booking Fees. Early bird discounts offered!
Peace of Mind
24/7 Emergency support & SATSA Bonding. Trusted by over 14 000 travelers since 2007!
Your Travel Partners
We understand your needs and travel style, we’ll guide you every step of the way!