The Ukutula Lion Park is also known as the ‘place of quiet’, is situated only an hour’s drive from Johannesburg and Pretoria and has 260 hectares of wild bushveld filled with lions, various antelope, giraffe and zebra. Here you can have the pleasure of observing and photographing lions in their natural environment, not to mention holding lion cubs.
Visitors can also go on a one hour walk through the bush with the young lions which is a totally unique experience for the young and the old. The park is also involved in running volunteer projects for anyone who wants to get involved, as well as adoption programmes where you can adopt a cub and receive progress reports on how it is doing.
Activities at Ukutula Park and Lodge:
– Swimming Pools
– Communal lounge with DSTV, Video & DVD
– Braai area
– Game drive (safari truck)
– Game viewing on horseback
– Night drive (safari truck)
– Guided game walk (minimum of 4 pax)
– Guided bush walk with lions for day visitors
– Guided bush walk with lions for overnight guests
– Tuck Shop
– Licensed Bar
Please visit their website