There are two types of vehicles used – Custom built adventure overland vehicles (i.e. overland trucks or safari midi-bus) and smaller East African safari vehicles (i.e. land cruiser or mini-bus).
Each vehicle is uniquely designed to travel comfortably and safely, on varying types of African road conditions. The vehicles are fully serviced and well-maintained before each departure to ensure comfort and safety.
* Adventure overland trucks can comfortably seat a maximum of 24 to 30 travellers
* Overland safari midi-buses can comfortably seat a maximum of 14 travellers
* East African safari vehicles can comfortably seat a maximum of 9 travellers
Keep in mind, your tour vehicle and group size will depend on your chosen tour.
The overland trucks (maximum 24 to 30) have a combination of forward-facing and in-ward facing seats. These are individual, cushioned and ergonomically designed for long periods of travel and fitted with seat belts.
Each overland truck is fitted with the following:
* Large storage areas for the camping gear and luggage
* A 200L water tank
* A fully-equipped field kitchen
* Fold-out tables and chairs
* Overhead luggage racks
* Lockers for your daypacks
* A safe for valuables
* First aid kit
* Recreational material such as books and games
* Charging facilities for your cameras and phones etc.
* PA system
* Hand-dishwashing equipment
* I-pod/MP3 points