10 Day Diverse Namibia Fully Inclusive Adventure Safari
Why book this trip? On this adventure, travellers take in Nambia from the iconic Sossusvlei dunes to the Namib Desert. This is a vast country with the Atlantic Coast hugging its shores. See the ancient Damaraland Plains and take in the wild and wonderful variety of game on sublime safaris.
|Tour Style||Accommodated Journeys|
|Group Size||Min 2|
Departing from Windhoek
Ends in Windhoek
This Adventure Tour to Namibia experiences authentic Africa in style, allowing travellers to take in this expansive country from the iconic Sossusvlei dunes to the Namib Desert; the glimmering Atlantic Coast to the ancient plains of Damaraland, as well as the stunning and diverse wildlife of Etosha National Park. As we travel between destinations, phenomenal landscapes are revealed, enhancing this beautiful expedition.
- Exclusive accommodation in private reserves and private access to Sossusvlei
- Activities include game drives, scenic walks and visiting ancient rock engravings at Twyfelfontein
- Tracking the rare desert-adapted elephants, following their paths to freshwater springs
- Accommodation as specified
- A reasonable amount of soft drinks, mineral water, fruit juice, house wine and beer, as well as local spirits such as gin and Amarula whilst at Kulala Adventurer Camp, Damaraland Adventurer Camp and Andersson’s Camp
- All meals from lunch on Day 1, excluding dinner on the second night in Swakopmund and lunch on Day 10
- All activities as per the detailed itinerary
- Road transfers as specified
- National Park Fees
- All relevant entry and departure government taxes and unexpected increases thereto
- All personal purchases, including curios, meals, drinks not specified above, telephone calls, compulsory comprehensive travel insurance, gratuities, etc.
- All drinks whilst in Swakopmund
- Any pre- and/or -post tour arrangements
- Optional extra activities/services, not included in the detailed itinerary
- All flights
- Any new Government taxes, levies, fuel or industry increases which are beyond our control
Days 1-2: Windhoek – Namibia
We journey from Windhoek Airport to the exclusive Kulala Wilderness Reserve in Sossusvlei. Here, we spend time exploring the striking red dunes, as well as embarking on several picturesque drives that allow us to admire the unique wildlife that have adapted to live in one of the most ancient and arid deserts of the world. We spend our night in comfort at the Kulala Adventurer Camp.
This private campsite is set on 37 000 hectares of land where you can absorb the sights of nature all around you. ‘Maxi’ dome tents are your comfortable lodgings that keeps you comfortable on the doorstep of nature.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Supper and local drinks
Days 3-4: Swakopmund – Namibia
We travel by road, relishing the stunning scenery that leads us to Swakopmund, a charming town with a cosmopolitan blend of European and African culture. Our evenings are spent at the cosy Hansa Hotel, which makes up part of the architectural heritage of this city. We spend time exploring the sparkling blue Atlantic shore with a fantastic ‘Dolphin and Seal’ catamaran cruise departing from Walvis Bay. Fantastic fresh seafood can be enjoyed on the shores of the beaches.
Experience accommodation in a 100 year old hotel that has kept its old-world charm, but with modern, professional service. Quiet, spacious bedrooms allow for a restful night’s sleep and a vantage point onto the activity in the town. Lunches can be enjoyed on the terraces that overlook the gardens, while dinners are prepared for you by our qualified resident chefs and served in the comfortable dining room.
Meals: Breakfast and dinner on the first night
Days 5-7: Damaraland – Namibia
We make our way up past the second biggest monolith on earth, Brandberg Mountain, through the Ugab Save the Rhino Trust Camp, where we enjoy a delicious lunch. We then arrive at Damaraland Adventurer Camp, where we embark on several game drives and nature walks that show off the striking desert beauty and its intriguing desert-adapted wildlife, as well as its remarkable geological formations. As far as the wildlife goes, look out for an assortment of desert-adapted species like the desert elephant and black rhino.
Your ‘maxi’ dome tents are pitched on wooden platforms giving you the perfect view of the surrounding plains. The tents have comfortable wooden beds with mattresses, fresh cotton linen and en-suite bathrooms.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and local drinks
Damaraland Adventurer Camp
Days 8-9: Ongava Game Reserve – Namibia
We head to Andersson’s Camp in the private Ongava Game Reserve on the border of Etosha National Park, the area with the largest concentration of wildlife in the country. In both reserves we experience the finest that game viewing has to offer on various safaris. This is an eco-sensitive camp where you can learn more about how to protect the environment. You will be surrounded by mopane scrub and the Ondundozonanandana mountain range. Ongava has the largest black and white rhino populations in Namibia due to a successful reintroduction programme.
You will spend your leisure time in tents on raised decks, enhancing the view of the vistas that surround you. A nearby waterhole provides refreshment to the wildlife that frequent it.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and local drinks
Day 10: Windhoek – Namibia
Travelling south, we make our way back to Windhoek, arriving at 13h00, where our tour comes to an end.
Onward Travel Plans
Due to on the road variable beyond our control (such as border crossings, traffic, delays, etc) on the tours. The end time on the last day can’t be guaranteed and therefore we strongly recommend you stay the night and fly out the next day. Please consult with your booking consultant.
- Inclusive trip - please refer to includes
- Please see itinerary