How to get to Kenya
Kenya Airlines is the national airline, but there are also other airports:
- Jomo Kenyatta International Airport (NBO) in Nairobi. Approximately twenty minutes from the main business district.
- Moi International Airport in Mombasa.
- Kisumu International Airport is the main airport connecting western Kenya with the world.
The number of airlines flying to Kenya are on the increase so it is easy to get there, but our consultants will assist you in this regard depending on where you are coming from and where you are headed.
Facts on Kenya
- Full name: Republic of Kenya
- Capital city: Nairobi
- Area: 583,000 sq km; 225,096 sq miles
- Population: 31,639,000
- Time Zone: GMT/UTC +3 ()
- Languages: Swahili (official); English (official)
- Religion: 35% Protestant; 30% Roman Catholic; 30% Muslim; 5% Animist
- Electricity: 240V; 50HzHz
- Electric Plug Details: British-style plug: 2 flat blades & 1 flat grounding blade
- Country Dialling Code: 254
- Money matters: Per Capita Income: US$370, Currency: Kenya Shillings (Kshs) and USD
- Medical matters: Meningococcal meningitis, Malaria, Cholera, Hepatitis, Typhoid, HIV/AIDS, Yellow fever