PERFECT ROMANTIC OR FAMILY SAFARI
LUKIMBI SAFARI LODGE
Family friendly Big 5 Game Safari Experience.
Starting at R 4100 pppn
5 hrs drive or short daily flight from Johannesburg
Located in an accessible private concession in the southern part of the Kruger National Park known for prime Big 5 game viewing
16 Spacious air-conditioned luxury suites with private decks
Experience “bushwacking” on foot with an Unique Full day Walking Safari
Lukimbi Safari Lodge Lodge Rates
Luxury Tent from ZAR 4100 pppns – special rate for advance bookings
- Rates quoted are only applicable to South African Residents
- Special Discounted Rates for International Residents are available on request
- Proof of SA/SADC required at time of booking to qualify for SA/SADC rates.
Luxury accommodation in en-suite Suites, 3 meals per day, 2 game drives daily in open land rovers and a safari walk and All teas & coffees
- Children under 2 years are not permitted at the lodge.
- Children aged 2 – 12 years will be charged as follows when sharing with two adults for advance bookings:
- R 3,300 per night (Classic Suite) valid from now to 19 December 2020 & 08 January to 19 December 2021 (SA/SADC Residents)
- R 4,400 per night (Premier Suite) valid from now to 19 December 2020 & 08 January to 19 December 2021(SA/SADC Residents)
- For children under 12, babysitting is available from 07h00, but needs to be pre-booked directly with the lodge.
- The Safari Play room is available all day but the room is unsupervised.
Safari beds and cots are available on request.
Child Game Drive Policy
- Children under 8 years are not permitted on game drives.
- Families with children under 8 years must reserve their own private game drive vehicle. Costs available on request.
Unless otherwise stated, all rates listed are based on a minimum 2 night stay.
Surcharges may apply for a 1 night booking.
Rates quoted are only applicable to South African Residents. Special Discounted Rates for International Residents are available on request.
Kruger National Park gate fees must be settled directly at the gate on entry into the park and are subject to change:
– South African Residents – Adult: ZAR 100 per adult per day & ZAR 50 per child per day.
– SADC Residents – Adult: ZAR 200 per adult per day & ZAR 100 per child per day.
– International Residents – Adult: ZAR 400 per adult per day & ZAR 200 per child per day.
Kruger National Park gate entry times are as follows:
Jan, Feb, Nov & Dec: 05h30 – 18h30
Mar & Oct: 05h30 – 18h00
May, Jun, Jul: 06h00 – 17h30
All visitors who are 18 years and older, must produce a positive identity document for scanning in order to gain access to the Kruger National Park:
SA Residents must produce their SA ID document or Driver’s Licence.
Non SA Residents must produce their passports.
GETTING TO LUKIMBI SAFARI LODGE
Departing from Johannesburg:
- Take the N12 towards Witbank.
- There it connects with the N4 coming from Pretoria.
- Pass Nelspruit, then continue a further 59 km to Malelane.
- The same road continues towards Maputo (Mozambique).
- 3 km past Malelane, turn left towards the Kruger National Park Malelane Gate (3 km).
GATE CLOSING TIMES ARE
From here, please follow the signs from the Malelane Gate to Lukimbi.
2 Night at Lukimbi Safari Lodge
Price from: R 8,200 pp in Classic Suite
Family Bush Break
FAMILY BUSH SPECIAL FAMILY of 4 / 2 NIGHT
Price from: R 29,600
Perfect for Couples
2 Night at LUKIMBI Safari Lodge
Price from: R 10,200 pp in Premier Suite
REAL CUSTOMER REVIEWS
We’re passionate about Africa, read why our travelers agree.
” Always book my African travels through African Overland Tours as they are incredibly friendly and helpful, they always get back to you quickly, staff are knowledgeable, they use local people which I think is very important and offer great value for money.”
Review by Karen A
” The tour I had booked at African Overland Tours exceeded my expectations – it was great fun with many great experiences. Before, during and after the booking I felt so well informed, consulted and supported by Huntley Cronje (Thanks to you again!) who answered all my (countless) questions with his outstanding friendlyness. Booking, payment, the journey… everything went very smoothly without troubles or anything. You helped me to enjoy a perfect adventure!”
Review by Pia W
” Nicky, from AOT, was extremely helpful in planning our mother / daughter African holiday. We were combining several tours within a tight time frame and Nicky was genuinely interested in listening to our ideas and preferences. Her friendly enthusiasm, local knowledge and tour-guiding experience were invaluable! Most local (Australian) travel agents had never been to Africa, so could only give us a brochure from their limited tour providers. Nicky answered our many questions, explored various tour combinations, negotiated discounts and covered every detail of our trip, including private transfers and visa information! Would definitely recommend AOT. “
Review by Georgina P
WHY BOOK WITH AFRICAN OVERLAND TOURS?
Price Beat Guarantee
Best Prices and No Booking Fees. Early bird discounts offered!
Peace of Mind
24/7 Emergency support & SATSA Bonding. Trusted by over 14 000 travelers since 2007!
Your Travel Partners
We understand your needs and travel style, we’ll guide you every step of the way!