We have selected the Best South Africa to Kenya Tours, ranging in group size from 18 to 30 and are semi-inclusive. The tours are available as either camping (staying in two-man dome tents) or accommodated for a more comfortable adventure (staying in twin/single rooms). Alternatively you can extend your tour to 56 days and include a tour to the mountain gorillas.
These trips aren’t for the faint hearted and involve long days and some amazing sights. If you aren’t sure have a read through what a typical day involves.
There is a range of different types of South Africa to Kenya Tours to choose from. These include:
• Camping South Africa to Kenya Overland (or in reverse)
• Accommodated Camping South Africa to Kenya Overland (or in reverse)
• Starting in Johannesburg and ending in Nairobi
• Starting in Nairobi and ending in Johannesburg
• Starting in Cape Town and ending in Nairobi