South African Tours allow for you to be exposed to one of Southern Africa’s most diverse countries, making it a must do experience, especially for the first time visitor to Southern Africa.
We have a wide range of South Africa Adventure tours, from small group South Africa accommodated safaris from Port Elizabeth providing comfort to budget camping safari travelling down the full length of the coastline.
The tours allow for you to be exposure to the melting pot of cultures South African’s call the “Rainbow Nation”.
South Africa has a variety of seasons, which allow for diversity in the wildlife. During the winter on your South Africa Adventure.
While on a Tour in South Africa, it would be recommended to combine the Kruger National Park Safari with a tour starting in Cape Town travelling along the Garden Route. The Garden Route is a scenic route along South Africa’s coastline with quiet beaches, magnificent forests and wildlife. Popular highlights include Addo Elephant National Park, Tsitsikamma National Park, Route 62 and the Cango Caves of Oudtshoorn.
African Overland Tours offer a wide range of different types of South African safaris and tours to choose from. These include:
- South African accommodated safari tours
- Camping safari tours and packages in South Africa
- Small group safari tours in South Africa
- Overland tours in South Africa
- Adventure safari holidays in South Africa
- Budget safaris in South Africa
- Walking safari packages in South Africa
- South African Tours
- South Africa Tours from Johannesburg
- South Africa Tours from Port Elizabeth
- South Africa Tours from Cape Town
- Kruger Park Safari Tours
- Garden Route Tours
- Panaorama Tours