Tanzania’s premier city, Dar es Salaam is a teeming metropolis of 1.5 million people. It is the largest city in Tanzania, as well as the wealthiest, dealing in manufacturing and trade. In fact, the annual Dar es Salaam International Trade Fair is held here and is a very important promotional event that is organised by the Board of External trade. The Board of External trade offers regular trade information and consultancy services to producers, exporters and importers to assist them with trading in the global market place.
- Watersports at Kunduchi ‘Wet ‘n Wild’
- Bargain hunting in Kariakoo Market or the Fish Market
- Visit the National Museum of Dar es Salaam
- Enjoy some snacks and live music at Coco Beach
- Boat rides
- Shop for souvenirs at Mwene Carvers’ Village
- Dine out at one of the local restaurants or try the street cuisine